Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back to Neurology we go

Good thing I did go to Nick's class today. He had about 20 more of those twitching and jerking episodes. I think the teachers noticed, but were not really comfortable yet to say anything. I am going to go again tomorrow and see if I can get a video of him doing it. None of the other kids were having these sort of spasms and it seemed to happen in the high-stress environment vs. being at home. So, I will be calling his neurologist again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

So what did the neuro say? I'm curious b/c Matthew starting blinking (a lot) about 2 weeks ago - after he had his eyes dilated for his annual check-up...he has never done this before. No one has been able to give me any answers on the cause or cure of this (hmm, doesn't that sound familiar?..just like his autism!) and I'm grasping at straws now.