Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day #2 of Enzymes

Yesterday I went once again to Super Supplements to see what they had for kids. I was looking for something to aid in digestion. Something HAS to give with Nick's mushy poo. He has had problems with poo for as long as I can remember. It is never consistent-he normally goes numerous times a day, and one of those might be solid-the rest are mush. Not to mention he had started doing his little "humping" of the floor again. The Gastro tells me it is "normal", but I don't think so. Call me crazy...but you can't tell me that pooping mush daily is "normal". So, I am on the search to find things that can help ease our tummy troubles. I found KIDS DIGEST in a powder form. It is supposed to help enhance digestion and absorbtion-just what we need over here! He gets one little scoop full(and the scoop IS little) mixed in with juice once a day. So far, so good. He seems to be tolerating it well, and drinks all of his juice. I am just looking for something to help my poor bubby's tummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Our son has the same poops! He is four and never had a "normal" BM until the other day. We'll see if it keeps up.
Good Luck! You're not alone!!

Stephanie
www.spectrumspectacle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

my son has poop troubles as well. I cut out milk and noticed that this has helped out greatly. I agree that this doesnt seem normal. My son is nonverbal but his tummy says it all at times poor little man. good luck with the mix you found for your little one.

Amy said...

Thanks ladies...it is comforting to know that we are not alone in this poop thing. We have gone back to using Rice Milk; although my hubby is not convinced it works :( I am thoroughly convinced because he had less gas. He has not been laying on the floor as much during the day, so I am hopeful!

Cyndi said...

Add us to the poop prob list! We had a beautiful one yesterday and then a totally runny, yucky one today. :(